- Our Introductory Offer of 5 Classes (valid for 2 weeks) is only available to brand new clients of both KX Pilates. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking.
- Specialty 1 Month Intro Offer / 5 Sessions is valid for 1 month, is available to all clients and can only be used on Specialty Classes. You can only purchase the Specialty Intro Offer once. It is non-refundable nor transferable between individuals or studios. It will activate from the date of your first class booking. Please note that not all studios offer these Specialty Classes.
- Specialty Class Offer : 6 Sessions / 6 Weeks is valid for 6 weeks, is available to all clients at any time and can only be used on Specialty Classes. It is non-refundable nor transferable between individuals or studios. It will activate from the date of your first class booking. Please note that not all studios offer these Specialty Classes.
- Our ‘2 Free Sessions’ offer is transferable but not refundable. Only 1 offer can be used per person. Bookings are essential. The offer validity will vary by studio and will be presented on communication material pertaining to the offer. Any vouchers or material which contains no ‘Valid from’ date or ‘Expiry date’ will be deemed as invalid. To redeem, an account must be created at the preferred studio location via www.kx.com.au and the studio must then be contacted via phone or email.
- Corporate Offer 5 Sessions for $25 is for new clients, one time only. A further 10% OFF Block Sessions Packs valid for 12 months only. For businesses affiliated with local KX studio only. To redeem offer you must contact your local KX studio with proof of employment.
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening. Studio phones are answered during business hours only.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made. Late cancellations will incur a lost session.
- Bookings are made online or in the studio. Call your studio (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or Email: *studio [email protected]
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
- Block Session Packs and Private Sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between studios or individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs cannot be shared with more than one person as all session packs are for individual use only.
- Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) from the date of your first class booking. Monthly passes are non-refundable and are not transferable between studios or individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Sessions are not transferrable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. KX Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
- You can only attend KX Pilates group classes up until you are 15 weeks along. After 15 weeks you can attend Private 1:1 sessions or a Pilates Pre/Post-natal class or a Barre Pre/Post-natal class (subject to availability). Please refer to Pre/Post-natal information under the FAQ section and provide a completed Authority to Exercise form.
- KX referral program. When you refer new clients to us, so long as they write your full name on their client disclosure form when they first start, we will place a $20 credit in your account to use for future purchases. Referral rewards can only be redeemed at the studio that you and the referred attends. Referral rewards are valid for 3 months from processing date and will expire at the end of 3 months. The $20 credit cannot be split and must be used in one transaction.
At KX our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhere to:
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios therefore NO exceptions will be made.
- Private sessions: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Suspending Monthly Passes
Monthly passes CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your Monthly pass that you will be required to use your pass within 30 days otherwise we recommend for you to purchase a Block session pack.
Age limits and restrictions
KX does not offer childcare services. You must be at least 16 years of age to attend our classes. Children younger than this age are not permitted in our studios and are not to be left in the reception area or the studio while you attend classes. You may be turned away from the studio should you arrive with your children as it is not a safe environment and can cause disruptions to other clients.
I agree that KX Pilates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against KX Pilates or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
KX Pilates does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a KX Pilates staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.