Kalari is an ancient healing system and martial art from Kerala, in South India. It is widely believed to be the oldest healing art still being practiced today. The Kalari Philosophy utilizes a combination of Ayurveda and Siddhaveda medicine practices.
Kalari healing uses traditional herbal oils, massage, herbal compresses, ‘marma’ vital energy point therapy, and various other treatments to bring about balance and harmony in the body and mind.
Some of the Benefits of The Kalari Massage include:
● Improving Circulation, the Digestive, Nervous, Lymphatic and Immune Systems
● Stimulating the elimination of toxins
● Aiding in relieving muscle tension
● Balancing the Chakras and Energy Channels
● Relaxing and Energizing the Body and Mind