We all want to be happier and healthier, right!?
I would like to share with you 5 things that will help you towards a healthier and happier life. You will feel less stress, calmer, more smile and organised in the good effective way. Here is a little guide to help get you started…
1. Before you do anything in the morning DRINK WATER – Add a squeeze lemon for activating your digestive system.
2. Move – Giving your body some movement first thing in the morning is the best stress- relieving and energizing way to start your day.
3. Meditate, visualize or do an affirmation – Set you day with positive intension and you will be surprise how easily you go through your day. This always lifts my mood and put a smile on my face – try it!
4. Schedule things to do – I know what you are thinking, how boring and time consuming to plan and schedule thing! This is the best way to get things done. Set your goals (on a “to do” list) for the following day the night before, your day will flow smoothly and you will accomplish more then usual. You will feel less stressed when planning ahead. Be flexible with your schedule but prioritize things need to be done and tick things off the list that you have done.
Every evening do your review. Focus on positive things and tell yourself what a good job you have done today.
KEEP POSITIVE about it!
5. Eat clean – Hungry people are not effective and they have tension to be in stress more. You know this, right? Do yourself a favor and at least start your day with a breakfast, even one banana will do miracles.
Tips on how to eat clean
Take your lunch with you to work, prepare your lunch the night. You will definitely reduce thinking about “what the hell I get for lunch today” and you will save time overall. I know preparing food can take time but , it doesn’t have to be difficult to cook and you can have fun when you making it. I like to listen to my favourite music while cooking.
Few examples of simple easy and delicious lunch I make for myself:
– Baked sweet potato, beans, quinoa, pineapple, carrot and spinach with a bit of sour cream on the top
– Grilled salmon with avocado, tomatoes and chilli salsa
– Rocket, beetroot, feta and walnuts salad
– Beef steak with rocket salad
– Quinoa tuna salad
Start adding 2 new things to your life every month and over 3 months you will have 6 beautiful healthy and positive habits for you life. Be happier and healthier!
Sun to your soul