Please note that all packs/passes can only be used at the studio of purchase and cannot be used across multiple studios.
- Our Introductory Offer of 5 Classes or 3 Classes (valid for 14 days) is only available to brand new clients of KX Pilates. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once. The Introductory Offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. Introductory offer can change state to state.
- Our Studio Opening Offer of 5 Classes or 3 Classes (valid for 90 days) is only available to brand new clients of KX Pilates before a studio’s Grand Opening date. You can only purchase the Opening Special once. The Opening Special is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate for 3 months from studio’s Grand Opening date.
- Our ‘2 Free Sessions’ offer is transferable but not refundable. Only 1 offer can be used per person. Bookings are essential. The offer validity will vary by studio and will be presented on communication material pertaining to the offer. Any vouchers or material which contains no ‘Valid from’ date or ‘Expiry date’ will be deemed as invalid. To redeem, an account must be created at the preferred studio location via www.kx.com.au and the studio must then be contacted via phone or email.
- Corporate Offer 5 Sessions for $25 is for new clients, one time only. A further 10% OFF Block Sessions Packs valid for 12 months only. For businesses affiliated with local KX studio only. To redeem offer you must contact your local KX studio with proof of employment.
- When you refer new clients to us, so long as they write your full name on their client disclosure form when they first start, we will place a $20 credit in your account to use for future purchases. Referral rewards can only be redeemed at the studio that you and the referred attends. Referral rewards are valid for 3 months from processing date and will expire at the end of 3 months. The $20 credit cannot be split and must be used in one transaction.
- KX40 Challenge available to purchase at participating KX Pilates Studios AUS wide. You must use all 20 sessions within challenge time period. Strictly no extensions. Limited spots available at each studio. Non-refundable or transferable between studios or individuals. You must complete all 20 sessions to be eligible to go in the draw to WIN a 15 sessions monthly pass. Please be aware when purchasing your KX40 pack that it will not activate until the 5th February 2018. You will be required to use all classes before March 16th, 2018, no extensions permitted.
- All Birthday offers are limited to one per person and are non-refundable nor transferable.
Gift certificates are transferable but not refundable. To redeem gift vouchers you must contact your allocated studio via. phone or email *studio firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your gift certificate ID. (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 48hrs). Gift certificates are valid for 36 months when issued.
- Our Finish Winter Strong offer is available to brand new & existing clients of KX Pilates. Offer must be purchased before 11.59pm AEST 30 June 2018. All classes must be purchased between 25 – 30 June 2018 and used before 31 August 2018. The Finish Winter Strong offer can be purchased multiple times The Finish Winter Strong offer is non-refundable nor transferable and will activate from the date of your first class booking. The Finish Winter Strong offer is only available at participating studios.
- Yearly Passes (Block Session Packs) and Private Sessions are valid for 1 year (365 days) and are activated on the date of purchase. Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between studios or individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Session packs cannot be shared with more than one person as all session packs are for individual use only.
Weekly Direct Debits
- Weekly Direct Debits are valid for 1 week (7 days) and are activated on your chosen direct debit start date, automatically renewing every week.. Weekly Direct Debits are non-refundable and are not transferable between studios or individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
- Weekly Direct Debits can be canceled at any time before next weekly pay cycle via email to *studio email@example.com.
- Payment will be automatically deducted from your nominated credit card each week (on your chosen day). If payment defaults you will be charged a default fee of $14.90.
- Your agreement is scheduled for 12 weeks to allow you to book classes in advance. This will be paid in weekly installments, however, you may cancel at any time. After 12 weeks, your agreement will automatically renew for another 12 weeks.
- The Weekly Direct Debit Passes are currently on trial at our Surry Hills studio only.
- Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) and are activated on the date of your first class booking. Monthly passes are non-refundable and are not transferable between studios or individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
Bookings, Attendance & Payment
- A minimum of two people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be canceled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening. Studio phones are answered during business hours only.
- Bookings are made online or in the studio. Call your studio (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or Email: *studio firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
- If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. Due to our 9hr cancellation policy there is movement in the classes. Should a place become available then you will receive either an email or text from us offering you a place in the class. You are under no obligation to take a waitlisted offer, however, we do ask that you respond by notifying us if you can attend or not. If you cannot make it, your place will be offered to the next client. Failure to respond to the waitlist offer will result in a lost session.
- Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
- Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to restrict clients to a particular class type for safety reasons; and Owners and/or Trainers reserve the right to turn clients away if they do not have the correct medical clearance.
- You can only attend KX Pilates group classes up until you are 15 weeks pregnant. After 15 weeks you can attend Private 1:1 sessions or a Pilates Pre/Post-natal class or a Barre Pre/Post-natal class (subject to availability). Please refer to Pre/Post-natal information under the FAQ section and provide a completed Authority to Exercise form.
- Sessions are not transferable to another individual and CANNOT under any circumstances be used by another person. If someone other than the person booked into the class arrives to use the session, they will be turned away from the class – or asked to create an account and purchase their own sessions.
- Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios, therefore, NO exceptions will be made. Late cancellations will incur a lost session.
- At KX our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhered to:
- Group classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning (morning or evenings). We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients across all studios, therefore, NO exceptions will be made.
- Private sessions: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions.
- Trainers and classes are subject to change without notice. KX Pilates reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
- If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 9 hour time frame or are a no-show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Age Limits and Restrictions
KX does not offer childcare services. You must be at least 16 years of age to attend our classes. Children younger than this age are not permitted in our studios and are not to be left in the reception area or the studio while you attend classes. You may be turned away from the studio should you arrive with your children as it is not a safe environment and can cause disruptions to other clients.
If you have contracted a communicable disease, please ensure you have clearance in writing from your doctor before attending your next class. This is for the safety and well-being of all our clients, staff and customers.
I agree that KX Pilates is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against KX Pilates or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
KX Pilates does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a KX Pilates staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.